The Atlassian development will consist of a new 36 level tower building which will be cantilevered above the Inwards Parcel Shed currently occupied by YHA Australia
Basement level car parking, Ground Level and Upper Ramp Level entry lobbies (separate lobbies for YHA, Atlassian and Commercial Levels), loading dock, retail spaces, back of house areas (comms room, plant rooms);
- Levels 1 to 5: YHA floor levels comprising hotel accommodation (bedrooms, toilet amenities), lift lobbies.
- Level 7 to Level 32: Commercial neighbourhood comprising lift lobbies, open plan office areas, back of house areas (masonry shafts and risers, stairs, plantrooms), toilets, change rooms.
- Northern half of the floor plate is to be naturally ventilated on levels 13 to 32
Our involvement to date includes the Noise and Vibration Assessment for the reference design of the development and subsequently as a peer reviewer of the detailed design.
Critical issues to be considered includes:
- Regenerated noise and vibration from the rail line adjacent and road network
- Noise intrusion for road traffic into the building through the faÃ§ade, particularly to the naturally ventilated northern faÃ§ade,
|Value of work constructed as a result of the commission:||Approx. $1B|